This track bar/panhard bracket is used with all 3-link and some 4-link suspension systems. It is designed for use with any joints/bushings that have a 2.00" mounting width and 9/16" hole. This bracket is offset forward 2.00". With three 9/16" bolt holes (easily drilled larger) at 4.5", 5.5" & 6.5" from the center of the axle to bolt hole, this track bar bracket is very versatile. Although it is made for 3.0" axle housing, it can be trimmed without much work to fit others. Designed to mount on the front of the axle passenger side, or on the rear axle drivers side.
- One bracket per order
- 2.00" forward offset
- 4.5", 5.5" & 6.5" from top of axle housing
- 2.00" inside width
- Drilled to 0.57" to accommodate 9/16" bolts (easily drilled for larger bolt)
- 0.25" (1/4) High Strength P&O Steel
- Precision CNC Cut
- DOES NOT INCLUDE HARDWARE
- Requires welding (We highly recommend using a certified welder)
- FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY
**DESIGN HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY FROM PICTURE. NO LONGER DIAMONDS, BUT HAS AN "R" INSTEAD. WELDING SEAMS HAVE ALSO BEEN IMPROVED. WILL UPDATE PICTURES SOON.